The Cruz Collection consists of 3 different sizes – Sofa | Loveseat | Chair.
- Back: Tight, piped top edge, vertical pleats w/ buttons: SF-9 X 2 rows, CSF-8 X 2 rows, LS- 6 X 2 rows, C5-4 X 2 rows, CH-3 X 2 rows
- Body Piping: Arms, kick plate
- Arms: Vertical pleats w/ buttons – 3X2 rows each arm
- Seat Cushions: Box band, piped, 6” thick crown foam w/ polyester fiber wrap
- Suspension: Seat: Springs | Back: Springs
- Toss Pillows: Bolster, piped, 5” dia X 20”, foam fill
- Standard Legs: Grayson Dark
- Arms Detachable: No
All dimensions shown are approximate and are subject to the slight variations inherent in a hand built product. Fabric viewed online may look different in person. Please view the fabric swatch in person before completing the order.
The picture depicts the sofa style. Please refer to each style for their dimensions.
Frames and Construction
Frames are made with a combination of engineered wood and solid hardwood products ensuring superior quality and uniform strength. Components are designed using CAD software and produced using CNC technology. This technology also allows us to manufacture more complex frames and increases consistency in frame design and construction. Furthermore, the strength of the frame is also increased by using interlocking components, corner blocks, and rails without using excess material. Frames are wrapped in polyurethane foam and fiber for padding.
8 gauge sinuous springs in the seating and 11 gauge in the back. The springs are bridged together for durability as well as comfort and Teflon coated seat clips are used to prevent squeaking.
All foam used is free of flame retardant chemicals. High Resiliency foam is used in all our seat cushions, and comes in a wide range of soft and firm options. The high resiliency foam keeps its firmness for a longer time even on semi-firm options, it is also manufactured in an environmentally responsible way.