The Tazb II is a unique wall sconce featuring a conical, metallic black toned, glass-covered lamp shade. The lamp shade is affixed to a wall base plate by means of a sleek, extended metal column that completes the look. A simple and sleek construction doesn’t allow for a switch and the Tazb must be turned on/off by plugging or unplugging it from the wall. The Tazb II Wall Sconce looks stunning in spaces based on the Industrial and Farmhouse design styles and uses a 60-Watt, standard E26 bulb (Sold Separately).
2.0″ High Wall Sconce
- The Tazb II wall sconce measures 13.0″ long by 11.0″ wide by 62.0″ high.
- The Tazb II is expertly crafted from metal components that complement each other, resulting in a spectacular wall sconce that is not only visually enticing but also sturdy and substantial.
- Featuring a juxtaposition of colors, the Tazb II is a spectacular wall sconce that boasts of a black-toned wall base that complements the stunning matte-black toned, perforated metal lampshade.
- The Tazb II has the ability to host one E26 light bulb within the metal lampshade that can be adjusted to cast a focused and/or ambient glow.
Modern/Industrial Inspired Design
- Designed to be an instant head-turner in modern & industrial spaces, the Tazb II flaunts clean lines and a unique design, which when complemented by its radiant finish, makes it the perfect addition to any modern space and setting.
Find me in the Sterling Homes Apex showhome in Cy Becker | 17139 – 46 Street NW